TallyMan Virtual Panel (TMVP)
The TM Virtual Panel is an incredibly powerful addition to the TallyMan control system. The fully customisable user interface brings signal flow management and monitoring and device management to users in an intuative control surface, enhancing operational workflow to bring outside broadcast and transmission facilities throughout the world.
- Fully customisable to the end users requirement
- Custom interaction with key functions of broadcast equipment
- Reduced learning curve and the risk of accidental errors when using the full manufacturer provided interfaces
- Compatible with every TallyMan installation, new and existing
- Signal flow management – Control of Video and Audio routers, including internal routers of audio consoles and Vision Switchers.
- Grouped Signal flow management – facilitating 4K, SD-follow-HD and audio-follow-video functionality across or within routing devices.
- Procedure automation – Simplify multi step procedures across multiple devices into a single button press or without any human interaction with live feedback on the virtual panel.
- Virtual patching – remove the time consuming patching in dynamic installs such as Outside broadcast vehicles, TallyMan contains a fully fledged GPI router with presets.
- Custom IP and Serial interfaces – to allow interaction with in-house systems and devices without additional development.