Using a homogenised LED source capable of delivering variable colour temperature, plus/minus green shift control, and the ability to produce deep saturated colours when needed, the Studio Force II™ is specifically designed for TV Broadcast and film applications but also performs particularly well in other situations demanding high quality tuneable white light such as touring key lights, exhibitions, corporate events and theatre lighting.
The Studio Force II™ uses the same ColorSure™ technologies found in other innovative Chroma-Q® fixtures to deliver consistent colour across fixtures.
- Full-spectrum variable white light engine
- High intensity homogenised output
- Extremely smooth uniform wash
- Variable plus / minus green shift
- Ideal for TV, Broadcast, and Film
- PowerCON TRUE1 input and output for easy
daisy-chaining of fixtures