Viura is a CGI software tool for editors and presenters that provides intelligent camera control in the radio studio. The solution is entirely manufacturer-independent through a combination of video hardware from Blackmagic Design and our specially-designed control software. This means it’s compatible with other dira solutions as well as with third-party solutions for playout and production.
Triggered by microphone-level detection, fader starts, or by key actions, the software automatically switches to the corresponding configured camera in the studio. Packaging elements, such as lower thirds or broadcast logos, are generated automatically and also can be displayed automatically or by pressing a button.
• Automatic operations, with no additional studio staff required
• Event-controlled camera changes (e.g., by microphone input level, fader starts, etc.)
• Individual logos and texts displayed
• Automatic background recording
• Workflow can be implemented with any mixing console using Ember+
• Integrated touch interfaceLearn more