Consistency. Accuracy. Stability.
Whether you’re creating content on-set, on location, in a truck, in a broadcast studio, or in an edit suite, you want a monitor you can trust to display the picture in its truest sense. Introducing our new PVM-X Series monitors that deliver stunning 4K, HDR, and HD images with the precision, accuracy, and consistency inherent in our TRIMASTER® processing architecture. As well as offering practical tools such as internal scopes, quad view display, 3D LUTs, and VPID support, the PVM-X 24″ and 18″ monitors share the same colorimetry as our flagship critical evaluation monitor – the BVM-HX310 – ensuring color consistency from production to post.
- Super–bright 4K HDR. High resolution (PVM-X: 3840 x 2160 / BVM-HX310: 4096 x 2160), HDR images with 1000-nit brightness ensure that you see every detail for accurate frame composition and fine focus detail.
- Color match to BVM-HX310. The PVM-X Series monitors share the same colorimetry as our flagship BVM-HX310 critical evaluation monitor, ensuring that the colors seen on set match those in post.
- Quad View Display. Display four independent HD signals on a single monitor – each with different LUTs & EOTFs. Compare different looks or simply monitor 4 different feeds for space savings.
- 12G/6G/3G/HD–SDI. Convenient connections including 12G SDI enable 4K connections using a single cable.
- 3D LUTs. Easily load and save 3D User LUTs directly in the PVM-X to get the creative feel of your content while you’re shooting.
- 4K/HDR Scopes. Ensure accuracy with PVM-X Series’ internal 4K/HD waveform and vector scopes with HDR/SDR scales.
- Portable & rack-mountable. A durable, lightweight metal chassis construction and DC 24V battery operations make the PVM-X Series monitor tough enough for field work. Both models are also rack-mountable, making them ideal for truck and studio environments.
- Available in 18″, 24″ and 32″* (*viewable area measured diagonally)