Hitachi-COMARK has developed Parallax All in One (AIO), the industry’s most compact, next generation medium power liquid cooled, solid state transmitter. The AIO design incorporates both the complete liquid cooling and the RF filtering system inside the transmitter cabinet. It drastically simplifies the on-site installation and setup time as well as reduces the floor space requirements. The only external connections to the AIO transmitter cabinet are the RF output coax to the transmission line, the AC mains power, and the two cooling hoses to the outdoor liquid-to-air heat exchanger.
- 5kW to 13kW TPO using 3 to 8 PA amplifiers (UHF)
- Internal cooling system (coolant tank, redundant pumps, sensors)
- Internal RF system (8-pole mask filter, motorized output switch, station dummy load)
- Unique vertical 2kW high-gain Power Amplifier (PA) “building block” modules, ~50lbs
- Broadband Doherty amplifier technology produces ultra-high RF efficiency
- Same RF output power rating in ATSC 1.0 or 3.0 / NextGen TV
- Liquid cooled amplifiers mean high reliability, simple installation, easy maintenance
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Hot-Swap AC to DC rectifiers provide >96% efficiency
- Industry leading Digital Adaptive Pre-correction (DAP) that provides the highest RF signal performance
- Manufactured, serviced, and supported in the U.S.A.