Standalone IP Converter & Multiviewer
The versatile design of the FusioN series of standalone IP converters addresses multiple scenarios of connectivity between SDI/HDMI and fiber optical to IP ST2110 formats. Furthermore, the products can also cope with compressed formats such as JPEG-2000 or JPEG-XS. Not only you can convert signals, but the FusioN frame can be turned into a 16 image IP ST2110 Multiviewer.
The solution comes in two miniature frames, each one with a flexible set of inputs and outputs and reprogrammable with different software functions. The compact and quiet FusioN series is perfect for interconnection of IP signals to SDI or HDMI display or for connecting SDI signals of remote cameras.
- Quiet and compact frame can be installed neatly on the back of your monitors
- Versatile software-defined hardware, can be turned into a gateway, JPEG-2000 or JPEG-XS encoder/decoder or a multiviewer
- Flexible inputs and outputs via a selection of SFP modules
- Ultra-dense I/O capacity of up to 8 signals
- Cabling is simplified by bringing IP over fiber to the device
- IP enabled any source, any essence, anywhere
Versatile hardware and software configuration
With selectable I/Os, fiber optical and conversion software, the FusioN miniature converters can be tailored to meet the demands of any case of application. Both models optimize space and cabling, and save energy costs while supporting any source formats.
Miniature 6 SFP Slots Frame, 10/25GE & HD/3G/UHD support
The FusioN 6B is a versatile standalone processing frame that can be configured with your selection of inputs and outputs from our range of SFP I/O modules as well as with a variety of processing Apps.
For instant, the FusioN 6B software-defined frame can be configured as:
- A bulk gateway capable of treating up to 8 gateway conversions for HD/3G or up to 2 UHD signals
- A bulk gateway with black burst output, and a 1GE control tunnel for POV camera capture and control
- A dual channel JPEG-2000 encoder or decoder with SDI or ST2110 I/Os
- A 16×1 IP Multiviewer connecting right at the back of your display with HDMI or SDI connectivity
This low-footprint, lightweight and versatile converter is equipped with 2x fiber links for support of ST2022-7 hitless redundancy which can be configured at 10GE or 25GE data rates. The solution offers a selection of fiber optical SFP transceivers (singlemode 10km, multimode 300m or BIDIR singlemode 10km fiber).
The FusioN 6B hangs neatly and practically off the back of a display monitor or can also be installed into a 2RU bracket that houses up to 9 frames.
- Software-defined hardware with up to 3 software Apps stored on the device
- Two 25GE or 10GE ports for up-link
- Redundancy support ST2022-7
- Auto-sensing of HD/3G and 12G formats
- SM or MM 10/25GE fiber optic support
- Future-proof investment (software-defined hardware)
- Uncompromised UHD support
- Fully resilient signal flow
- Miniature frame can be installed at the back of your monitor
- Space, power and weight economies
- Field upgradable