The Most Powerful DSP-Based 1RU IP Codec
The Tieline Gateway is the most powerful DSP-based 1RU IP codec enabling transport of multiple channels of mono or stereo audio across the public internet and any QoS-enabled IP network, including T1 and T3 connections and private WANs with MPLS. The Gateway streams up to 16 IP audio channels with native support for AES67, ST 2110-30, ST 2022-7, RAVENNA, Livewire+, NMOS, and Ember+, as well as AES3 and analog I/O as standard.
A New Era in Broadcasting…
The Tieline Gateway introduces a new era in high-density multichannel IP codec streaming. The Gateway supports up to 16 mono channels or 8 stereo streams of bidirectional IP audio in 1RU to increase efficiency and reduce rack space requirements. It interfaces easily with legacy analog and AES/EBU digital sources, as well as newer broadcast plants with AES67 and ST 2110-30 IP audio infrastructure. An optional WheatNet-IP card is also available.
The Gateway is perfect for large-scale audio distribution to single or multiple locations, as well as managing multiple incoming remotes at the studio using SmartStream PLUS redundant IP streaming and Fuse-IP data aggregation technologies over internet connections. It is interoperable with all Tieline IP codecs and compatible over SIP with all EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326, 3347 and 3368 compliant codecs and devices like those from Comrex, Telos, and many more.
The Gateway is perfect for STL, SSL and audio distribution applications, with support for multicasting and multiple unicasting technologies. It is also perfect for managing multiple incoming remotes at the studio and can simultaneously connect to up to 16 hardware codecs or Report-IT Enterprise smartphone app users. Use for:
* Studio-To-Transmitter Links (STL)
* Studio-To-Studio Links (SSL)
* Audio Distribution
* Managing multiple incoming remotes at the studio
The codec also supports a flexible upgrade path that allows you to buy a base model Gateway 8 with 8 channels and upgrade the codec over time as needs change, or your network expands.
For more information see www.tieline.com/gateway
- High channel density with 16 bidirectional mono or 8 bidirectional stereo IP streams
- 16 assignable GPIOs, plus SLIOs (Tieline and WheatNet-IP)
- Ideal for contribution/remotes and audio distribution applications
- Stream IP audio over WANs using dual Ethernet ports
- Fully AES67, ST 2110-10 and ST 2022-7 compliant for AoIP streaming
- Natively supports RAVENNA and Livewire+ AoIP protocols
- WheatNet-IP interface option available
- Supports multicasting and multi-unicasting, multi-multicasting & multiple multi-unicasts
- Up to 8 channels of digital phase-locked multichannel audio, including 6 channel (5.1 or 6.0), 8 channel (7.1 or 8.0), and 4 channel phase-locked surround sound streams
- Internal Solid-State Drive for record and playback .
- Dual DSP based platform with dual internal power supplies, dual Ethernet ports, dual AoIP ports, and dual USB ports for firmware upgrades, memory or Wi-Fi modems.
- Supports uncompressed audio or a huge range of encoding options
- USB 2.0 port support firmware upgrades, Wi-Fi modems and USB memory sticks. USB 3.0 will support record and playback 
- SD card slot for firmware upgrades, memory and SDIO  options
- Fully SIP EBU N/ACIP 3326, 3368 and 3347 compliant to operate with 3rd party codecs
-  Future feature