Dalet Cube – Impactful real-time graphics
DALET CUBE NG BRINGS ADVANCED BROADCAST GRAPHICS
Upgraded graphics platform features expanded digital graphics workflow and creation capabilities powered by leading Brainstorm real-time graphics engine, redesigned architecture and full news production integration.
Dalet CubeNG offers a redesigned, highly scalable architecture and modern web-based UI. The embedded, high-performance Brainstorm real-time 3D graphics engine significantly expands on-air and file-based graphics capabilities with its support for 4K and user-defined options, added primitives for building 2D and 3D graphics, support for Unicode fonts and languages, and outstanding transition logic. Noted news broadcasters that rely on the Brainstorm real-time graphics engine include CNBC, NHK, RAI, RTHK, RTVE, TVN and many others.
Feature highlights of the new Dalet CubeNG include:
- Advanced Materials and Objects – Thanks to the Brainstorm graphics engine, Dalet CubeNG supports a wide range of objects including spheres, curves and arrows with extensive control over parameters. It also includes a particle generator for creating visual effects such as fire, smoke, rain and more, and other special objects that can be dynamically linked to external data parameters.
- Font and Text Management – Dalet CubeNG offers full control over 2D and 3D text including size, texture, shading and mapping. It also includes support for Unicode fonts and a wide range of languages including Arabic, Chinese, Cyrillic, Japanese, Korean and Thai.
- Format and Resolution Independent – Dalet CubeNG is resolution independent and supports HD, 2K, 4K, 8K, UHD and beyond, as well as digital and social graphics formats and workflows.
- Tweet to Graphics – No story is complete until it’s been posted on social; the moment users transform a tweet into a graphic, that graphic becomes an object within Dalet that journalists can either schedule in a production rundown or play out on-air with the news package.
- Ease-of-Use – Dalet CubeNG features simple-to-use tools and tight integration with Dalet Galaxy five that facilitate the adoption of graphics creation and use across the newsroom.
Fully integrated with Dalet Galaxy five, Dalet CubeNG gives news broadcasters a complete solution for building impactful graphics to enhance a news story. Thanks to this native connection, changes to graphics can be made on playback, with advanced support for updating behavior and conditions. Users can add CG elements into the video project for either playout or burn-in, and graphics will trigger automatically at playout wherever the journalists placed CGs on the timeline. With total control of graphics playout with the on-air video operator, news teams can better allocate resources and improve operations all around. Dalet Galaxy five tracks every graphic object, allowing graphic designers, journalists, producers and other staff to search on any and every graphic element, making it easier than ever to repurpose graphics and objects, keeping a broadcaster’s brand consistent across all distribution outlets while maintaining efficiency.