CaptureBox Neo by PlayBox Technology allows the capturing of multiple HD and SD content channels from digital HD / SD SDI feeds, analog sources and MPEG transport streams. You can monitor and control four video sources on a single screen via a new simplified user interface. Audio levels can be tracked and modified if necessary as loudness / true-peak displays. Content ingested in CaptureBox can be played within a few seconds of capture. The CaptureBox feature set additionally provides catch-list input from third party traffic systems, including CEA-608/708 closed-captioning support and RS-422 automated VTR control with batch-capture listing.
Universal Ingest: The wide range of inputs offered–composite, component SD / HD SDI, UDP Transport Stream–makes various ingest applications possible Remote control of VTR:RS-422. VTR control by Sony protocol is used to automatically capture batches from tape. With convenient keyboard shortcuts, tape cue, playback and shuttle is quite easy.
Batch and Scheduled Capturing: You can catch video clips from various tapes in one session, sorted by tape ID and upward time code. Once the capture session is started the only operator assistance if requested is to switch the tapes. You can continuously collect content from live sources such as satellite feeds based on a schedule with a single, daily or weekly reoccurrence. Optional router control offers automated input channel transitioning when capturing different channels.
Audio Loudness/True Peak Meters: It is possible to monitor and correct audio VU / peak levels dynamically.
Use While Capturing (TDIR): Before the capture process is complete, ingested clips can be used for immediate editing or playout of AirBox. This is especially useful for sports events or applications for time delay / instant replay.
Multi-channel audio: It is possible to record up to 16 channels.
CaptureBox Neo Features
• All four instances in a single screen
• Scheduled capturing of satellite feeds with automated channel switching
• New streamlined User Interface design •Comprehensive metadata handling (TCI, MTD creation)
• Add metadata during ingest (position markers, notes, etc.)
• Loudness/True Peak audio meters are available for precise audio level fine-tuning
• External control from AirBox
• Automated RS-422 VTR control with batch capturing lists
• File splitting based on duration
• Third-party traffic system capture list import
• Closed Captioning support under EIA-608/708 standards
• API available for OEMs
• New streaming input (support for: https, HTTP, UDP, SRT, RTMP, M MS and MMSH, YouTube)
• HEVC file format ingest
• XAVC file format ingest
• IP SRT, RTMP/HLS/RTSP stream sources
• Intel CPU/GPU hardware acceleration for H264/HEVC encoding content
• NVidia GPU hardware acceleration for H264/HEVC encoding content and IP feeds
MPEG2, MPEG4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, DV, HDV, DVC Pro, DVCPro 50
PAL NTSC 1080i HD 720p HD 1080p HD 2160p 4K
1-15 Mbit/s in MPEG2 MP@ML; 1-50 Mbit/s in MPEG2 422P@ML; 1-80 Mbit/s in MPEG2 MP@HL; 25 Mbit/s with HDV and DV; up to 80 Mbit/s MPEG2 HD HP@HL; up to 40 Mbit/s AVC/H.264 Baseline/Main; up to 80 Mbit/s AVC/H.264 Main/High; class 50 and 100 AVC-Intra
4:2:0 – MPEG Main Profile (inc. HDV); 4:2:2 – MPEG2 4:2:2 Profile; 4:2:0/ 4:1:1 – DV 25 Mbit/s; 4:2:0 – WMV and AVC; 4:2:2 – Apple ProRes; 4:2:0 – AVC-Intra
MPEG audio Layer2 – up to 384Kbit/s AAC audio; Uncompressed PCM – 16 bit/48kHz
MPG(Program Stream); M2P(Program Stream); M2T (Transport Stream); MXF;
TS (Transport Stream) Open DML AVI and WAV ( mono and stereo);
OpenDML Type 1 and Type 2 AVI; DV; MXF;
MPG (Transport Stream); M2T/ TS (Transport Stream); MXF; GXF;
TS – Transport Stream (SPTS and MPTS);
Close Caption (Subtitling)
CEA-608 from Line21 are up-converted to CDP (CEA-708) Output CEA-708 in MPEG TS/TS, Output CEA-708 in External FileLearn more