Bridge-IT is the ultimate affordable, high-performance, stereo IP audio codec solution for broadcast and professional applications.
Tieline’s Bridge-IT is the ultimate affordable, high-performance, stereo IP audio codec solution for broadcast and professional applications. Designed to deliver point-to-point or multi-point connections, Bridge-IT transports audio streams reliably, simply and effectively over a range of managed and unmanaged wired IP data networks, such as LANs, WANs and the internet.
Beyond Expectations. Not Beyond Budget.
Expand your IP network at a fraction of the cost of competing IP codecs, without compromising on quality or broadcast quality features. Multi-unicast in stereo to up to 6 different end-points from a single codec and reduce capital expenditure across your broadcast network.
* Studio-to-Transmitter Link (STL) applications
* Studio-to-Studio Link (SSL) applications
* Point-to-Point IP audio distribution
* Multi-point IP audio distribution
* Simple mono and stereo remote broadcast links
* Cable Head End IP Audio Distribution
* Low-latency audio over IP bridging solutions
* Multiple codec installations (2 codecs fit in 1 x 19” rack unit)
Other inexpensive codecs require a PC to configure them. Bridge-IT includes:
* Front Panel Navigation
* LCD Display
* Front Panel PPM Metering
* Front Panel Key pad
* Broadcast XLR connectors
* Full Size 1/4″ (6.35mm) Headphone Jack
* AES/EBU XLR Output
* Front Panel Key pad
It is interoperable with all Tieline IP codecs and compatible over SIP with all EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compliant codecs and devices like those from Comrex, Telos, and many more.
- Robust DSP-based architecture designed for rock solid, mission critical broadcast audio
- Analog and Digital (AES3) inputs and outputs.
- Bidirectional Mono or Stereo.
- Multi-unicast to up to 6 endpoints.
- Multicast to unlimited endpoints over compatible networks.
- Uncompressed PCM audio plus other popular algorithms as standard, including LC-AAC, HE-AAC v1 and v2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELDv1 and v2, Opus, MPEG II, MPEG Layer-3, Tieline Music and MusicPLUS, G.722 and G.711.
- Low-delay, cascade resiliant aptX® Enhanced* algorithm (additional purchase).