The 1RU Bridge-IT XTRA is a cost effective, high-performance, STL and multipoint IP audio codec with all the features of the Bridge-IT IP codec and more! Bridge-IT XTRA includes dual power supplies, front and rear panel stereo headphone sockets, 4 GPIO in/outs and aptX® Enhanced as standard. It also includes SD/SDHC card audio backup.
Bridge-IT XTRA is capable of transporting audio streams reliably, simply and effectively over IP data networks such as wired and wireless LANs, WANs, the internet, satellite IP, Wi-MAX and Wi-Fi. It is perfect for:
- Studio-to-Transmitter Link (STL) applications
- Studio-to-Studio Link (SSL) applications
- IP Multi-unicastingIP Multicasting over compatible IP networksSimple remote broadcast links
Compare Bridge-IT XTRA’s superior programming functionality and simple user interface with other low cost 1RU codecs:
- Front Panel Navigation
- LCD Display
- Front Panel PPM Metering
- Front Panel Key pad
- Broadcast XLR connectors
- Full Size 1/4″ (6.35mm) Headphone Jacks
- AES/EBU XLR Output
It is interoperable with all Tieline IP codecs and compatible over SIP with all EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compliant codecs and devices like those from Comrex, Telos, and many more.
- Robust DSP-based architecture designed for rock solid, mission critical broadcast audio
- Analog and Digital (AES3) inputs and outputs.
- Bidirectional Mono or Stereo.
- Multi-unicast to up to 6 endpoints.
- Multicast to unlimited endpoints over compatible networks.
- Uncompressed PCM audio plus other popular algorithms as standard, including LC-AAC, HE-AAC v1 and v2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELDv1 and v2, Opus, MPEG II, MPEG Layer-3, Tieline Music and MusicPLUS, G.722 and G.711.
- Low-delay, cascade resiliant aptX® Enhanced algorithm (included)