BBG-1300-FR 1RU Enclosure for openGear® Cards
The Cobalt® BBG-1300-FR is a 1/3 rack-width 1RU openGear® compatible enclosure frame capable of housing up to 2 cards* as a basic standalone desktop unit, or up to 3 units racked together as a 1RU group for rack mounting. BBG-1300-FR allows openGear® cards to be supported where a full-size 2RU 20-slot openGear® frame is not feasible or required. Just like a full frame, BBG-1300-FR built-in network interface allows DashBoard™ control/monitoring of any openGear® capable card. Looping reference on the BBG-1300-FR unit itself provides card reference support without using reference connections that consume card rear module connector count.
Most cards within the Cobalt product lineup can be housed in the BBG-1300-FR, with a total available power of 60 W. Up to three BBG-1300-FR units can fit onto a single 1RU tray for maximum density where a 2RU frame is not feasible.
A front control panel makes status monitoring and network setup connectivity simple with an LCD display screen. The front rotary knob makes navigation simple and easy to use. SNMP control available.
- High power for 4K and IP solutions
- Full openGear® compatibility
- supporting openGear-compatible cards as well as latest and legacy 20-slot frame openGear® rear modules
- One looping reference internally routed to all user card slots
- Two power supplies for power redundancy
- Network Controller Card enables Dash-Board™ for seamless remote setup, monitoring, and control.
- Front display with rotary knob and buttons for simple and quick control
- Pull-away front door panel allows quick, easy card insertion
- Optional Frame Support Bracket kit provides frame rear support for mobile applications
- Remote control/monitoring via DashBoard™ or SNMP
- Five year warranty