The Cobalt® 9971-MV18-4K 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD 18-Input UHD Multiviewer is part of Cobalt’s next generation of advanced UHD high-capacity channel multiviewers for the openGear® platform. Full-flexibility design accommodates 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI and UHD1 3840×2160 Square DIvision (SDQS) or Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad 3G-SDI based formats as I/O, and can output ST 2082 12G-SDI for single-wire 4K transport. Using 12G-SDI “single-wire” inputs, up to 18 discrete PiP images can be supported. With both 12G-SDI and quad 3G-SDI inputs, the 9971-MV18-4K can downconvert 12G and quad UHD. The 9971-MV18-4K provides up to two HDMI 2.0 outputs for economical 4K video monitoring.
The 9971-MV18-4K suite offers unprecedented ease of setup and also offers an unprecedented ease of use. Fully-flexible layouts using any of several one-button template presets or fully customizable layouts using easy to use sizing/positioning custom controls. Any template layout or custom layout changes can be done “on-the-fly” in real time, without tedious setup or layout programs like many other multiviewer products. Graphical overlay features include user text “burn-in” insertions that can correlate the images displayed with contextual information. Numerous preset layout formats are available, as well as custom layouts as desired. Custom layout and configuration settings can be saved to user presets, allowing the custom settings to be recalled with one click.
The high-density openGear® design allows for up to five 9971-MV18-4K cards to be installed in one 2RU openGear® frame. Card control/monitoring is available via DashBoard user interface or Cobalt’s RESTful-based Reflex protocol.
9971-MV6-4K Models are also available.
- 9971-MV6-4K 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD Multiviewer with Six SDI Inputs
- 9971-MV6-4H-4K 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD Multiviewer with Six SDI Inputs and Four HDMI 2.0 Inputs
- High-density openGear comprehensive UHD multiviewer solution
- Allows easy, real-time “on the fly” custom layout changes without needing setup or layout programs
- Supports Square Division (SDQS) and Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad UHD formats
- Easy to configure PiP sizing and borders
- PiP Identity Text, Video Format, Closed Captioning, Clock burn-ins. LTC burn-in from discrete external RS-485 or per-PiP VBI-based ATC_LTC or ATC_VITC timecode. User graphic overlay import.
- UHD 3840×2160 output raster support
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software, OGCP-9000 remote control panel, or Cobalt’s RESTful-based Reflex protocol
- Five year warranty