9904-UDX-4K 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD
12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD Up/Down/Cross Converter/Frame Sync/Embed/De-Embed Audio Processor
The award-winning Cobalt® 9904-UDX-4K 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD Up/Down/Cross Converter/Frame Sync/Embed/De-Embed Audio Processor is Cobalt’s next generation of advanced scaler/frame synchronizers for the openGear® platform.
The 9904-UDX-4K upconverts 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD to either UHD1 3840×2160 Square DIvision Multiplex (SDM) or Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad 3G-SDI based formats, or can output ST 2082 12G-SDI for single-wire 4K transport. With both 12G-SDI and quad 3G-SDI inputs, the 9904-UDX-4K can downconvert 12G and quad UHD. The 9904-UDX-4K provides an HDMI 2.0 output for economical 4K video monitoring. The 9904-UDX-4K offers numerous options, including SDR-to-HDR conversion and color correction.
The 9904-UDX-4K-IP model offers the same functionality as the 9904-UDX-4K SDI-based model, but also provides dual 10GigE ports providing support for the emerging uncompressed video/audio/data over IP standards.
The 9904-UDX-4K-DSP model provides the same functionality as the 9904-UDX-4K model, and additionally also offers a DSP-based platform that supports multiple audio DSP options, including Dolby® Real-Time Loudness Leveling automatic loudness processing, Dolby® E/D/D+ encode/decode, and Linear Acoustic® UPMAX™ automatic upmixing. Embedded audio and metadata are properly delayed and re-embedded to match any video processing delay, with full adjustment available for audio/video offset.
The high-density openGear® design allows for up to five 9904-UDX-4K to be installed in one 2RU openGear® frame. Card control/monitoring is available via DashBoard user interface or Cobalt’s RESTful-based Reflex protocol.
- 9904-UDX-4K-IP 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD Up/Down/Cross Converter/Frame Sync/Embed/De-Embed Audio Processor with Dual 10GigE IP Ports
- 9904-UDX-4K-DSP 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD Up/Down/Cross Converter/Frame Sync with DSP Advanced Audio Processing
- High-density openGear comprehensive UHD UDX solution
- Supports all popular formats: 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080pSF, 1080p
- Full up/down conversion between HD/3G, ST 2082 12G-SDI single-wire, and SDM/2SI quad 3G-SDI based formats, with ST 2082 12G-SDI single-wire and quad 3G UHD available at both input and output
- Supports Square Division Multiplex (SDM) and Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad UHD formats
- 12G-SDI and quad 3G frame sync and user delay
- Supports Cobalt’s Reflex (JSON) Protocols
- Full embedded audio processing with user delay offset and AES I/O
- Noise Reduction and Detail Enhancement provide image quality optimization
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software, OGCP-9000 remote control panels, or Cobalt’s RESTful-based Reflex protocol
- Five year warranty