The 9433-EMDE 3G/HD/SD-SDI Series can be a Fiber Transmitter, Receiver or Versatile EO-OE Transceiver with fiber and coax inputs and outputs. The 9433 cards can be offered with 16-Channel AES and 8-Channel Analog Audio with Embed / De-Embed support (ADDA) or with 16-Channel AES support for both balanced and unbalanced (75/110) offered in a basic, economical, high-efficiency openGear® card.
- DashBoard™ status display, audio meters, tone generators. GUI audio meters provide ready assessment of content presence and line-up.
- Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair.
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- Available with CWDM wavelength divisions allowing use in CWDM systems
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty