- CineCentral is a new creative “base camp” at NAB Show in the Central Hall, near the Create Experiential Zone.
- It features opportunities for hands-on learning via workshops helmed by working creatives, centered on trends and technology advances highlighted by NAB’s Cine Consortium.
- Attendees should note that the Craft Clinics are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and some are available at no cost.
NAB Show is producing the inaugural CineCentral floor destination, billed as a “base camp” for the creative community, featuring a series of paid and free craft cine clinics. This destination’s focus and trends were informed by NAB’s Cine Consortium.
The first-come, first-served Craft Clinics will include:
- “The Gear to Get The Shot,” hosted by Chapman Leonard
- “Motion Picture Film 101 — Everything you Need to Know to Start Shooting Film Now,” hosted by Kodak and PERG
- “Mix Your Secret Sauce with Digital Imaging Technicians,” hosted by ICG/ Local 600
- “Using DJI’s Ronan 4D in a Coordinated Production Environment,” hosted by DJI
- “A Discussion on the Evolving Workflows for On-Set Communications in Scripted Film/TV,” hosted by Riedel
CineCentral instructors have worked on films including: “Ant-Man and the Wasp,” “Joker,” “Spider-Man No Way Home,” “Snowfall,” “Avengers: Infinity War,” “Avengers: Endgame” and “Captain Marvel.”
“NAB Show’s commitment to the cinema industry is stronger than ever and demonstrated through curated community education and product discovery experiences in CineCentral,” said Chris Brown, NAB EVP and managing director for Global Connections and Events.
“This has been a couple of years in the making, and we are grateful to the industry organizations and technology companies powering the learning at NAB Show and, as a result, inspiring elevated cinematic experiences worldwide.”
Find Cine Central in the Central Hall at C7345, near the Create Experiential Zone. Adorama is the headline sponsor for the destination.
Add the Amplify+ VIP package to your NAB Show registration for only $99 and gain access to an exclusive community online and at the Show. Plus, you’ll enjoy year-round networking, education, content and Show perks so you’re always in the know at and between Shows.
For $99, you’ll gain access to expedited VIP entry at the Main Stage theater, access to the NAB Amplify+ VIP Lounge and Wi-Fi Hot Spot located in Central Hall lobby, and an exclusive invite to the NAB Amplify+ VIP Party on Monday, April 17 at Aria Jewel with expedited VIP entry starting at 10:30 p.m.
Beginning May 2, you’ll also find a full article in your email inbox each Tuesday offering exclusive NAB Show conversations, sessions and recaps. You’ll also be granted VIP perks when you register for NAB Show New York, October 25 – 26, 2023.
Sign up, start exploring, and Stay Amped. We’ll see YOU in Las Vegas!